This is the moment a bungling chemistry teacher fluffs an experiment, sending a classroom full of kids running for cover from flying glass and boiling chemicals.
Ahmed Gabr, 38, was supposed to be showing pupils in Egypt's capital Cairo how to produce a mild reaction by producing oxyhydrogen, aka 'bang gas'.
But he mixed up the quantities and sent children screaming from the classroom when the tumbler he was using exploded, creating a shower of sparks.
Some of the terrified youngsters can be heard praying as they fight to get out of the classroom while others shout out in distress.
Angry parents flooded the school with complaints as their children came home with chemical splattered clothing.
One - mum Asim Kanika, 36, - said: "That man is a fool. Its amazing nobody lost an eye with all that flying glass."
She added: "He's very lucky that none of the children were really hurt, just very scared and shaken up."
Footage of the bungled experiment has made Gabr a reluctant star on YouTube and social media.
One watcher identified as Hazel222 joked: "A lesson the kids won't forget in a hurry."